Thursday, July 29, 2010

Legitimate Way to Earn Money Blogging!

     I have recently discovered a great site called LinkFromBlog. This is a great way to monetize your blog and earn a little extra cash by doing product reviews. So simple!

     All you need to do is complete the quick and easy registration form (I did it in 5 minutes), add your personal blog to your new LinkFromBlog account, complete the activation by writing a post about LinkFromBlog and away you go!

     After you have been activated you can bid on reviews to write and/or wait for advertisers to offer you reviewing opportunities on their products. It's that easy!

     As a single, working mother this new opportunity was something I had been actively searching for. I needed to pull in just a little more cash than I was and didn't know the first thing about how to use a blog to earn money. I am happy to have had the opportunity to share this information with you in hopes that you will be able to start using your blog to its fullest potential!

Buy blog reviews

buy blog reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment