Friday, August 20, 2010

Why I Love My Steam Shark

     When I think of how much easier it is to use my Steam Shark versus the old mop and bucket, I fall even more in love with it. True, it was a bit spendy ($119.99 @Target when I bought it last winter), but really I will save that much in cleaning solutions overtime. All I have to put in my Steam Shark is water.*Use distilled water for a longer lasting steam mop.* Distilled water is really cheap at your local Albertson’s, Smith’s or Von’s ($1-$3). I fill it, choose a mop head and mop cover, plug her in and steam my way to sanitary floors.


     Granted, it doesn’t sanitize carpets, it only “freshens” them. But still, my Steam Shark is so worth the buy! Especially if you have all wood or tile floors! The mop covers come right off and go straight into your washing machine to be cleaned and used again. Use them until you think you’ve worn them out, rather than using disposable mop covers that you have to buy continuously. The Steam Shark really does clean. When I walk on my freshly “sharked” kitchen floor, I can FEEL that it is clean. No stickiness, just clean. Overall, I have to say the small investment I paid for my Steam Shark was well worth doing away with hands-and-knees style floor cleaning.

*The Fem Place was in no way compensated for this review. I just love my steam mop so much I thought I would share it with you.*

1 comment: